- So far 72 cases of uterine transplantation done, out of which 18 live births are reported.
- The first successful uterine transplant with live birth happened in Sweden in 2014.
- Baylor @ U.S.A reported first live birth after transplant in 2017.
- Recently, in 2017 first uterus transplant baby born in India & Asia.
- Prague, the Czech Republic had its first live birth after transplant.
Uterine Transplant – An Alternative for surrogacy – Why?
Uterine transplant helps the woman have the satisfaction of conceiving her child, being pregnant with her child and delivering her child.